Do you use Twitter to engage consumers with your brand and products?
It’s been difficult for many small business owners to identify ways to use Twitter to grow their business, but others are having great success. Take a look at the following tactics and use them to identify prospects, engage with them, and drive interest in your brand.
- Use hashtags with your industry keywordsWhen sharing tweets about your company, using hashtags with industry keywords and search terms your audience uses will increase the viewership of your content. Begin by benchmarking your competition to identify terms most commonly used.
- Connect with people who are already talking about your productUsing your industry keywords, search for people who are already talking about your product and begin engaging with them. Follow them on Twitter, retweet their content and use @mentions to connect. Use Twitter’s advanced search to include key information such as location, interests, and the competition.
- Offer advice and helpful tips to questionsBuild a relationship with prospects by searching for conversations and discussions. When there is an opportunity to offer advice or information, join the conversation. If you find a prospect who is complaining about the competition, reach out and offer them a discount for your product or service.
- Use contests to get prospects thinking about your productUsing a customized hashtag tailored to your contest, create a contest and ask clients to rate your product. Contests will help gain customer insight, increase leads and help with future product development. It demonstrates that your company wants to please clients and is invested in learning about what is important to them.
- Share content that demonstrates the benefits of your product and industryAre there many ways to use your product? Share about the uses, benefits, and testimonials of others to demonstrate product value. Encourage your existing clients to share their testimonials and uses with their fans and followers too.
These are just a few ways to boost Twitter engagement. When you find tactics that work, stick to them and gain information and strengthen client relations.